Luxola

24 January 2014

Review: Cerro Qreen Makeup Brush Set For Starters

Hello there! 

I'm here with another review of my very first brush set. I do own some individual brushes but not in a complete set as these beautiful purple brushes. A big shout out to thank Natta Cosme, I have the opportunity to own these Cerro Qreen 7 Piece Brush set in Purple Colour. 
 Box Received from Natta Cosme
 Intro on Cerro Qreen Makeup Brush Set
 Cerro Qreen Makeup Brush Set with a Ferrero Rocher Chocolate
"Did you know that Cerro Qreen is a professional cosmetics tool brand from US? Their make up brushes are made of a composition of animal hair with synthetic fibre thus it gives the brushes a gentle and smooth texture. "

"Cerro Qreen is a popular brand amongst many professional make up artist, best known for its high quality products and reasonable price. Their brand is well established in the US with many years of experience in making professional make up tools. Cerro Qreen is definitely your choice of make up brushes brand. "

Close Up Picture

Aren't these brushes look so pretty? I actually wanted a Pink Brush Set but I was informed by Natta Cosme Staff that it was out of stock so I had to choose between Black or Purple colour. Guessed you all can see which colour did I choose right. 

I would say that these brushers are quite good for starters like me because I'm not a professional at makeup techniques. I'm only know simple day make up so please pardon my skills ya. I love to google up videos found in youtube uploaded by beauty gurus like Michelle Phan, From Head To Toe, Beautify Meeh & Emily Quak but I don't practice them. :-C

Okays, quit babbling & let's get started with my review. 

Cerro Qreen brushes are nicely packed into a small & cute cloth flap pouch with ribbon. It is perfectly travel friendly as you can carry it anywhere. The handle of the brushes are made of wood in white colour. The handle of the brush set are quite sturdy & easy to grip on the hand.

On to the Brushes...
 Powder/ Blush Brush
 Look at it's bristles!

Powder/ Blush Brush
The biggest & the only purple brush in the bunch. It brush is made of goat hair. It is very soft, perfect for applying blusher or powder as it can pick up the blush or powder easily.

Applying blusher onto my cheeks. 

 Lip Brush


Lip Brush
The lip brush comes with a plastic cover. I apply my lip gloss using the lip brush, so far so good as it can draw the shape of my lips flawlessly.

 Large Eyeshadow Brush


Large Eyeshadow Brush
The large eyeshadow brush applies eyeshadow perfectly on the eyelids or on the crease of the eye. It is made of pony hair and its brush is super soft. 

 Small Eyeshadow Brush

Small Eyeshadow Brush
I use the small eyeshadow brush for my lower lash line. It is also made of pony hair. 
Swatches of eyeshadow on my hand using the large (Left) & small (Right) eyeshadow brush. 

 Eyebrow Brush


Eyebrow Brush
The eyebrow brush is made of tiny fiber or synthetic bristles. It may look stiff but it is actually quite soft too. You can see that the brush is slightly angled or slanted, very useful for applying eyebrow powder to beautify your brows. 

 Eyeliner Brush

Eyeliner Brush
This is the thinnest brush among all. You can use this brush to apply cream/ gel eyeliner onto your eyes. Sadly, I don't use cream eyeliner only pencil liner or liquid liner. I should invest in some cream/ gel eyeliner to see how this brush works. 

 Blooming/ Smudge Brush


Blooming/ Smudge Brush
The blooming/ smudge brush is made of high quality sponge. I assume that it is used best for creating smokey eyes.

My Finished Look!!! Pardon My skills ya.

Final Verdict:
  1. I think that it is a good starter brush set for beginners like me.  Not to mention that it is quite affordable too. 
  2. The quality of the brushes are of total good quality. The brushes are soft and it does not hurt your skin while applying make up.
  3. It is easy to carry & travel friendly. Don't forget that it comes with a cute cloth pouch to be keep all your brushes inside.
  4. It is truly fashionable too. You can choose any colours of brush set that you like.
  5. I am really happy & satisfied with these Cerro Qreen Makeup Brush Set.
Are you wondering where to get these Cerro Qreen Makeup Brush Set? 

You can get it at Natta Cosme for the price of RM29.52 for a set of total 7 pieces brushes. Better hurry up & grab them fast as this is promotion price. Normal price for these brushes would be RM36.90. There are so many colours to choose from.  
http://www.nattacosme.com/

You can follow Natta Cosme's Facebook Page for exclusive updates on discount & promotion. 

If you're tied on a budget & seeking for a cheap & quality make up brushes, you can try these brush set. It covers all the basic make up brushes that you need. I recommend it.

I hope that you enjoy reading & that my review is helpful to you all!

Did you use Cerro Qreen Makeup Brushes before?

What were your first brush set? How did it score? 

I'd love to hear your experiences.

Till then...

**Product was provided from Natta Cosme for reviewing purposes. Thoughts & opinions are based on bloggers own.

12 comments:

  1. Wow, the purple set looks really pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura, yes it is VERY pretty! =D

      Delete
  2. Lovely set :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bisma, yes it is a lovely set indeed. =)

      Delete
  3. Whoa this set color is really gorgeous! Lovely write up babe; purple all the way lol! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shivani, it is really gorgeous indeed! Thanks for your compliments. =)

      Delete
  4. Comel jugak warna purple ni! heheeheh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Innanie, ya la...memang comel...Suka sangat la... Hehe...

      Delete
  5. Such a sweet blog and great post!
    Following you now :) Please follow back and return the support! <3
    xoxo
    http://redraoalice.blogspot.com/search/label/Giveaways

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maliha, Thank you.
      I have followed you back too! =)

      Delete
  6. Ooh such a pretty set! I haven't heard of Cerro Queen brushes but they sound good- and so affordable too! Really like your blog too btw- having lots of fun reading your posts! xx

    Beautee Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amanda, it is a gorgeous & affordable brush set.
      I was first introduced to this brand by Natte Cosme. Heard that it's from the US & make up professional uses it too!
      Thank you for visiting my blog. =)

      Delete

Hi, Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. I appreciate all your comments and try to reply whenever I can. I would love to read your comments. Love you all!!! =)

Luxola