Remember that I blogged about an introduction of Beauty Talk OxyMask last week? Well, today I want to share with you all my Week 1 progress while using this mask.
I'm a frequent traveler but I always depend on the public transportation because I can't drive for nuts. Yes, I admit that I'm a coward when it comes to having the courage to actually take up driving lessons, having license and driving on the road. Malaysia have all these road hogs & road bullies and I can't imagine myself being in this situation. (I remembered that I nearly bash up my mother's auto car the last time when I tried to drive her car and I dare not try to drive any car ever since =( ) Okays, I'm mentioning this because due to taking public transportation frequently, I always am in the scorching hot sun which leaves my skin becoming really dark and pimples are slowly forming onto my face again lately.
So, thank goodness for Beauty Talk OxyMask who came to save my skin from the ugly condition it's been. =)
Should I need to do exfoliating before using the Oxymask?
NO. That is not necessary to do any exfoliating. Oxymask contain exfocellia which will gently remove dead skin and soften the appearance of fine line and wrinkles.
The Beauty Talk OxyMask is suggested to be used 2-3 times per week, it can helps you to remove dead cell as well as to enhance oxygen level, and helping clean the skin in deep regularly, always leaving your skin more supple!
How to use?
- Wash your face and pat dry.
- Apply and massage the Beauty Talk Oxymask onto the face in a circular motion.
- Wait for the liquid gel will transform into bubbles.
- After the bubbles disappears & finished popping (I love this part because you will hear the pop pop sounds of the bubbles), rinse your face with water.
- Follow on with your normal skin care routine.
Here is my naked face sans before using Beauty Talk OxyMask
Oxidization process starts very quickly
Bubbles slowly pops
Are you curious to see the result???
Did you notice any difference from the picture above?
Although there is not much difference in the picture but if you see me in person you will be able to see it.
- The bubbles will start to form very quick once applied onto the face. I love the process and feeling of the bubbles popping on my skin. These bubbles are caused by oxypearcalin, which sends the oxygen deep into the skin.
- Unlike every other mask, the Beauty Talk OxyMask does not have a long waiting time. Once the bubbles start to pop and disappear, you can start to rinse your face immediately.
- I notice that my face has become brighter and fairer while using this mask.
- Other than, skin brightening, the Beauty Talk OxyMask has helped my skin has become more moisturized too.
- I'm glad that the pimple under my mouth did not grow into a big pust because the Beauty Talk OxyMask helped it to dry up slowly. But the skin colour turn darker due to me peeling the skin.
- My clogged pores can be cleanse easily through this oxidization process and my skin can easily absorb all the other creams and nutrients that I slather onto my face.
Hurry! Now Beauty Talk OxyMask is having a promotion. It is priced at
RM230.00 RM207.00 now. Promotion period is until 28th July 2014. Not only that, you will also receive a FREE Paper Mask worth RM18.90. Link is here.
If you would like to know about this brand & other product; you can visit these website as below:
Beauty Talk: http://www.beautytalk.com.my
Beauty Talk Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/beautytalk.malaysia
Beauty"n"Me Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/beautynme.my
Thank you for reading my blog!
Till then, have a great day!
**Product is provided by Beauty Talk for review purposes. Thoughts & opinions are based on bloggers own. Consider at your own risks.