How have you all been doing?
It's been a month since I stopped blogging due to the passing of my Great-Grandmother, a newest addition to the family & I've also turned a year older . It's been pretty hectic situation for me during the month of March 2014. There have been ups & downs & I know that April will be better. =)
Today I want to review the Miss Hana Water Proof Gel Eyeliner Pen.
To be honest, I'm would always prefer a liquid eyeliner than a gel or pencil type eyeliner. The reason is I always turn out to be a panda only after few hours of application. How shameful right??? It's those oily eyelids that is the problem.
The Miss Hana Water Proof Gel Eyeliner Pen is claimed to be waterproof, anti-oil & has a concentrated color. Well, I'm a bit skeptical but let's check it out & see if it is what it claims. =)
box with a combination of Light Pink & Black colour. While you open the box, the eyeliner itself is designed in Light Pink & Black colour too! Isn't it lovely & super girly... and I love the colour Pink!
(Left) 01 Night Black, (Right) 03 Choco Brown
Ingredients of the Product
Description & Instruction on how to use the Eyeliner
Swatches: (Top) 03 Choco Brown, (Bottom) 01 Night Black
(Left) 03 Choco Brown, (Right) 01 Night Black
01 Night Black
03 Choco Brown
- I love that the eyeliner can be gripped easily with your hand making it easy to draw soft smooth strokes.
- The colours of the eyeliner are highly intense & concentrated.
- It is waterproof, oil proof & does not smudge. It is very impressive to me. Even my oily eyelids can make it last a whole day. In the future, I won't be embarrased & look like I've drawn panda eye make up anymore! =)
- It is perfect for beginners who want to master perfect & precise eye make up.
- It is cheap & affordable too! It's definitely going to be my favourite eyeliner now. =)
Wondering where to get your hands on Miss Hana Water Proof Gel Eyeliner Pen?
If you would like to know more about Natta Cosme, kindly visit the links below:
So, that's all for now. I hope that you like my review.
Do let me know what you think about this eyeliner in the comment box below.
Till then, see you at my next posts. =D
**Product was provided from Natta Cosme for review purposes. Thoughts & opinions are based on bloggers own.